Monday 9 January 2012

2012 Plans and Hopes

I thought I should share some plans I (and thus Corrupted Smile Studio) have for 2012 and see how they change throughout the year. As inspired by the Unity forums (forum.unity3d.com/threads/117861-What-are-your-plans-for-2012)
  • Finish Canyon Project
  • Get distinctions for all my university subjects
  • Improve my coding ability.
  • Try work on improving my 3D modelling and texturing.
  • Polish and release the console screen system I've been working on, on Unity's Asset Store
  • Polish and release the simple "jukebox" music system I've been working on Unity's Asset Store
  • Finish the Corrupted Smile Studio Website to help with promotion of the games and tools that I create.
  • Try to finish more smaller games throughout the year.
  • More regular blogging about development and other plans.
This is just a small list and will hopefully grow as the year progresses. This is my first post back after a rather lengthy holiday, so hopefully blogging will become more regular.

Regards,
Garth (Lead)

No comments:

Post a Comment