Monday 23 January 2012

JukeBox - Pro in the Works

I recently released JukeBox - Free, a week ago, there has been what I would call a fair amount of downloads from the Unity Asset Store for it. I have since decided to work on a pro version that I would charge a little for.

Currently the pro version will include:

  • From folder loading of .ogg/.mp3 (depending on the platform) for user content.
I have been looking into creating an mp3 to ogg converter that will convert all mp3s within a folder to ogg format. I was hoping to be able to run it from within Unity, sadly it would be too slow for that. I have been milling around trying to come up with ideas, I will probably offer it as a separate download that anyone can simply use to convert mp3 to ogg.

If you have more suggestions on what to add/improve for the pro version, comment here and I will see if it would be feasible for me to include it.

Regards,
Garth (Lead)

No comments:

Post a Comment