Thursday 26 January 2012

JukeBox - Pro, V1.0 Ready for Release


I've put my head down and put some effort into polishing JukeBox Pro, so that I may get it into your hands as soon as possible. This is just an initial release with some pro features, if you can think of more features that would be cool to have let me know and I will do my best to include them in future releases.

The current feature set is:

  • Custom Dynamic Inspector (based on what you doing)
  • Runtime file loading for user music.
  • Written to support both desktop and phones, loads .ogg/.mp3 depending on the platform.
  • File loading is disabled on consoles.
  • Many small bug fixes and possible speed improvements made
  • All JukeBox Free features are available.
Version: 1.0
Source Code: C#
Unity Version: 3.4.1 Free
Price: $10

Custom Inspector
Regards,
Garth

No comments:

Post a Comment